Information about the use of our cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto ‘terminal equipment’ (eg a computer or smartphone) when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions. Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
Down below are the following cookies that we may use:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are needed for the fundamental operation of our website, including; cookies to enable you to long into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Functionality cookies. This is used to help us recognise when you return to our website. This will allow a personalised service to your by tailoring our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences
- Analytical/performance cookies. This allows us to recognise and count the number of users and to see how the users move around our website when using it. This provides a better platform for users to what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant and specific to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose and further development.
We currently are in use of:
- Google Analytics- to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how the visitors move around when using it.
- Google Advertising- to target Google advertising at certain demographic groups
- Third Parties- external and internal third parties may use our cookies for analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. We have no control over this.
You can also opt out to prevent your data being collected by Google Analytics and other services, if you choose to.